P: Banker
D: Teacher

Up | Down

 

SM: Summer Rush

~ ~
I'm calling this segment Summer Rush because we're standing at the edge of the summer and we all need to get these pieces and wear them out as the season comes to a close.

* Some of the other pieces that were sent out with these beach-ready pieces I put under Play because I think they have the versatility to be worn for a night out in the town in a more cosmopolitan setting.

 Love the print and the swingy cut of this skirt!

Check out the patent salmon sling bag! 

Another pair of fancy pants! I'm seriously loving their prints!

Can you see the pretty embroidery on the edges of this top? I love the midnight blue color as well!

This shade of pink looks great and I love the movement on this skirt. So boho-pretty!


This floaty caftan looks amazing as well! How bombshell would you look strutting your stuff on the beach in this printed green number? I love how lightweight it is.

I wish I had seen this suit in SM! The ditsy floral print is adorable! The asymmetrical cut is a refreshing sight as well!

Anything nautical is so appealing to me now. The stripes at the bottom, the lapels, and the double-breasted cut is smashing! This is another one on my must-buy list.

A multitude of summer dresses to suit anyone's needs! I especially love the one on the bottom right.

The schizo weather we're experiencing now is no excuse for anyone to look sloppy. The humidity might make your locks limp but don't let it drag your fashion sense down. Head to SM for easy summer dressing!

0 comments: