P: Banker
D: Teacher

Up | Down

 

Cheers

~ ~
Yesterday, we went to Ponti to watch our friend, Bianca's debut as a DJ!
DJ WannaB, you did great!

Congratulations and remember us when you're all famous and raking in the dough!

D: I have the most awesome friends!

P is wearing this white button-down from Topman. Notice the multicolored buttons! Lalalalove quirky details! No proper outfit shot of him because he was rushing from work. Next time...

D: Ruffled coral dress, Culte Femme belt, white platforms, Looking for Lola earrings

Belt: This Culte Femme has been getting a lot of mileage. I am so into the idea of slapping it over everything I wear. It reminds me of my brother's wrestling belts!

Dress: Coral is my color of the moment. It's such a happy medium between pink and orange and I plan to abuse it before I turn pasty white again. This dress is a lucky find and I am dying to hoard it in all colors tomorrow!

Let's hit the malls, it's Friday!



3 comments:

Rosanna said...

let's hit the mall, its the big megamall sale!

Unknown said...

lovin her headset, and that belt is gorge! glad to have discovered your blog:)


<3
eden
join my summer giveaway here

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

Eden: Thanks for the kind words! Will definitely check out your blog! :)

Rosanna: LET'S!