P: Banker
D: Teacher

Up | Down

 

Second Skin

~ ~
How were your festivities, everyone? I hope you all had the best time ringing in the new year with the people you love. While P was celebrating in Hong Kong, I was doing the traditional countdown by the beach with my family! Now that the dust has settled and the smog is starting to lift, I thought I'd catch up on some outfit posts.
D: vintage army jacket, Topshop snakeskin pants, JC heels
Wore this to dinner with my favorite girls, just a casual night in. All the clothes were old favorites rediscovered at the back of my closet. Thought it might be nice to get some use out of them again.
These Topshop pants used to be an old favorite so I'm glad snakeskin had a "moment" awhile back. This army-vibe jacket is super heavy with all its zips and hardware so it doesn't get much play. I do love its overall look so I can't seem to give it up.
Got to take these JCs out for a spin and they were more than manageable. It's only on cobblestone paths that they were pretty unwieldy. Fair enough.

Looking for Lola Update: We're coming up with something exciting this 2012! Admittedly, it's been quite tricky trying to maintain the store while both of us are busy with a bunch of other things. However, we took advantage of both our long breaks and shot a ton of vintage with our friend, Maina. Collection drops soon and it's going to be a good one, folks. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates!

2 comments:

A N A G O N said...

Panalo the shoes! :)) Happy new year! :)

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

Thank you, Anagon! Happy new year! I hope yours was lovely!