P: Banker
D: Teacher

Up | Down

 

Smile, Don't Smile

~ ~
Topshop trousers, Monica Fig French Bulldog ankle boots


Felt like I met up with an old friend again. 
I unearthed these shoes (a Christmas gift from P) from the back of my shoe closet. 
They needed a little bit of loving.
The square toe and block heel are my favorite things about it.

Again, I force the issue with unflattering pants.
Can't say no to leopard though!

Oh and here's the other ring (right side) I got from Gold Dot.
It happens to be a hit with the kiddies at work as well!

This is what Orly Tiara (from the previous post) looks like without a base coat.
I think I'll move on to Happy Birthday (Deborah Lippman) soon since February is my birthday month!!
23 seems positively granny since I still feel like I'm in my teens.

Here's hoping that Feb turns out to be as great as it should be!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Melai said...

love this look D plus your hair is gorg :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Yna Amores said...

I love those trousers!

Kookie B. said...

I really love those Fig shoes! And I hate to use this word, but my, you look extra "fierce" in this post with the hair and animal print harems! I was planning to get the Happy Birthday polish but my heart just sank when I saw the price! I need to do a bit of thinking. Haha.

Anonymous said...

i love Leopard prints! and your shoes are total love!
followed you!

Perfumed Red Shoes
Turquoise Medallion Bracelet up for grabs!
★ Perfumed Red Shoes' 1st Blog Giveaway ★