P: Banker
D: Teacher

Up | Down

 

Coming Up Roses

~ ~
 FASHION
Haven't done a proper outfit post in a while so I guess it's a sign that we're really back to the daily grind already. One of our first nights out was in Borough for Rosanna's birthday bash.

 P: vintage shirt from Amsterdam, Topman pants and belt, Pedro shoes
 Love the hole-y fabric of this shirt in all its old-school glory. It's a bit scratchy and quite prone to getting loose threads but I couldn't pass it up. I'm pretty sure my dad wore something like this playing tennis decades ago. A great find for only EUR10!
 Found this pair on our last shopping night in Singapore. We were already 23 KILOS OVERWEIGHT but D convinced me to let her buy this for me. Pedro is hit and miss with their pointy and square-toed numbers but they got it right with this one.
 Found the classic school boy look and subtle details (partially brogue and small nail heads at the toe) quite charming. I also liked how the color kind of straddles black and gray.
 D: old rose Primark top, Miss Couture dress, New Look shoes, F21 earrings, Topshop Freedom ring
 Layered this sheer, boxy top on top of an old dress from SM Department Store. Loved the color and shape of it. You can find similar pieces at the Looking for Lola boutique! Shameless plug, I know!
 Also ended up buying this pair from New Look in ION Singapore. Checking in our luggage was hell but I forced the issue and made things even worse with a final pair of clunky shoes. The SingAir man made me take out all the shoes I bought and hand carry them all the way home. I guess that was our punishment for not knowing when to quit! Still, these were too pretty to pass up!
 Rosanna's cockroach ring with my evil eagle ring! We both love our crazy animal rings!
 The ring was part of the accessory loot I scored at half-off from the Topshop Oxford Circus store! They have the absolute best selection of fun jewelry ever!
And here's a parting shot of my crazy friend and partner-in-crime in London! We had a blast with stupid accents, cute boys, and tons of shopping. A very belated birthday shout-out to LittleMissR from P&D! :)

4 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

i love your accessories! you both look great :)

Kookie B. said...

Such a gorgeous top! Love the color!

Rosanna said...

i love p&d!!! woot woot

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

are those earrings?? they look sooo heavy! haha

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com